Saturday, February 5, 2011

UPDATE

Things are going well – I’m sleeping well most nights now and I haven’t been drinking alone at all. It feels like just writing about my problems has helped. It doesn’t appear 'sober February' is going to happen but at least I’m remaining social with my drinking. All 3 nights I’ve been out this week have been with family or friends and I haven’t gotten out of control by any means.

I could use a little more structure in my nights but so far I’ve been doing OK.
I was thinking about getting some baseball tickets this year, it would give me something to do at least ½ the time and I won’t drink at the games because it’s too expensive.

If I can do that + find 1 or 2 other nights to keep busy maybe I can get down to a few days a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment